To produce CONTU cases, we utilized 3D printing because of its benefits as listed:
· Customizability of cases to incorporate our terracing design and for dyeing purposes.
· Porous nature of the plastic helps to create a gradient effect from dyeing so that every phone case is one of a kind.
· Ability to materialize complex designs so that we are able to fabricate every case to its most precise dimensions.
· Ability to maintain structural strength from the plastic used.
· Tool-less - we reduce the need for mould casting which means that the cost and lead times are kept to a minimum.
SUPPORT US NOW ON CULTS 3D - https://cults3d.com/en/fashion/contu-mobile-case
Project done by: Eason Chow, Tricia Chean, Dominik Diensthuber, Raymond Hon & Amilia Chow